Auto Insurance in Nevada
If you own a car in Nevada, buying auto insurance is mandatory. Failure to carry auto insurance could land you in fines and penalties, including license suspension. Besides, if you are liable for an accident, you are expected to cover property damages and medical costs from your pocket. Would you want to be in this scenario? Certainly not.
If you are a responsible Las Vegas, NV motorist, you should secure auto insurance from Red Rock Insurance for compliance and to protect you and your vehicle in case of an accident.
Car insurance options in Nevada
The beauty of car insurance is that it’s offered in various forms to ensure that motorists are well-covered. Some options offered include:
- Liability coverage: It covers bodily injury and property damage for accidents you are at fault. It covers damages or physical harm caused to third parties and not you or your vehicle.
- Collision coverage: Protects your vehicle against accidents from other cars or collisions with stationary objects like trees or rocks.
- Comprehensive coverage: Protects your vehicle against non-collision perils like theft, vandalism, hails, fire, falling objects, and other perils.
- Medical payments coverage: Pays for medical costs for injuries sustained by you or your passengers in a vehicular accident regardless of who was at fault.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage: If you collide with a motorist without insurance or one with inadequate insurance coverage, they won’t adequately cover damages or injuries for accidents they are at fault. Besides, in hit-and-run situations, this coverage pays for the damages or injuries that you incur.
- Roadside assistance: Has your vehicle ever broken down away from home? It can be a harrowing ordeal. However, if you have the roadside assistance add-on in your auto insurance, you will get services like towing, puncture repair, battery jumpstarting, gas delivery, and other roadside repairs when your vehicle stalls away from home.
Get Nevada auto insurance today!
Are you renewing or shopping for auto insurance in Las Vegas, NV? Please partner with Red Rock Insurance for all your auto insurance solutions. Contact us today for an affordable quote.